.Wednesday, July 12, 2006 ' 11:35 PM Y
Took bus to suntec to meet mui & in the bus i bump into someone. >.<" Suppose to meet mui at 430 but she was a bit late. Had ban mian for my lunch+Dinner. We walked so much place that my feet are so tired. Around 7+ we stuck in the toilet for a while cause she was taking photo of herself! LOLS. I did took a few cause i'm bored too ! =x Mui bought some stuff back home as for me i didn't buy anything. Took bus back home.. Since i've got direct bus home so i didn't take mrt cause i wana save money! Walked to breadtalk to buy a bread before heading home.
I'm feeling damn stress right now over some matters. Feeling lost & confused too. I just wish that person could do some thinking over it. You aren't young anymore should know what to do at this moment. There's nothing that can't be solve. AHhhhh....help! >.<"
Thanks to him for listening to my stories. lols.. felt a lil better after saying it out to someone who's willingly to listen & give me some comments. :)