.Tuesday, May 16, 2006 ' 9:40 AM Y
Went out shopping with my mom, did a lot of shopping today! Bought sunglasses, belt, necklaces & earrings. All my mom paid for it! Woosh.. feeling so happy to buy all the stuff i've been aiming for quite some time! Hees.. Thanks to my mom for all the stuffs. =D Simply love it so much. <3
Had some talking with my mom when we're having our dinner. I don't know what my future will be like, as currently now i aren't doing any further studies. I still can't make up my decision yet, coz this decision i made may affect my further life. So i need to think thru & need more time to decide everything. I wana have a good future like the others!
P/S: If you never try, you'll never know whether you'll be successful in the future or not. It's better to give it a try rather than you didn't. (: