.Monday, May 29, 2006 ' 9:36 AM Y
Went expo with my mom today, hunt for that dragon who's workin there! Saw weide workin there too. Bought quite alot of stuff today from expo food fair. I hate the smell whenever i'm goin home from the foodfair. *stinks!* On the way back home, saw some friends. Took MRT to bugis & took bus back home while my mom went for her meeting. (:
Watched superband just now, XIA RI FENG this group i duno how the hell they can get into the next round so many times when they aren't doing any better than the other groups! I pity JADE & AMBER. This two groups are better than them. Seriously they sing better den XIA RI FENG. I miss JADE this group! But whatever it is, sometimes they do need to rely on their LUCK too. =] Anyway, LUCIFY, QINOBE & SOUL are still in so i'm fine with it. =D Kip Rockin! <3s
P/S: Ayu, i miss ya loads too! Hope to meet up with you soon! (: