.Sunday, May 28, 2006 ' 1:42 PM Y
Packed all my stuff neatly & threw all my unwanted things/rubbish away! I'm feeling damn tired after finish packing everything in my room. Keep making myself busy just to stop myself from thinking so much. That's the only way out when i'm at home. I won't deny that i do miss him sometimes. Still feeling emo' today. Just wana have some peace of my own this few days.
The Current Me :
I'm not in the mood to talk/chat.
Being alone.
Back to the quiet me.
Nothing seems to interest me.
Dreaming/stoning.
Going to somewhere peaceful place rather than city area.
Hate crowds.
Don't come near me when i'm not close with you in real life.
Don't wish to meet anyone besides the few of them i meet often. (:
P/S: Counting down to the day i leave SG for good! =]