.Sunday, May 14, 2006 ' 9:05 AM Y
Happy Mothers Day!
I loved my mom. Without her love, care & etc.. there wouldn't be me around. Didn't bought any presents for her, just make a small card & wrote a letter on my own & i also made a small keychain dat i uses some strings to make it out myself just for her. =) Hope she likes it. I really appreciate what she've done for me all this years. I admit i'm not a very good child, tends to make her angry & quarrel with her. Use to vent my anger on her too. I regret for doing all this to her, i realise my mistake. No matter what happen, you always there teaching & guiding me along. I trust no one except my mom. Thanks for giving me such a good life & supporting me all this years. I promise i will change for the better just for her & myself. (:
Mom, you're always the best. <3