.Friday, April 28, 2006 ' 7:52 AM Y
Went out to meet up with vian & ting sista! It's been more than 2 years i didn't get to meet up with vivian sister! I'm so glad & happy to meet up with her. (: Getting prettier uh girl.. Going out with her can make me crazy at times! The way she talks, her action etc juz simply can't stop myself from laughing! Gosh, she's just a crazy lady BUT i still LOVE her ! =D We went suntec city to play arcade for awhile, then we went to Pacific Coffee to slack.. We love their cheese & ham burger & ice mocha!!! *yummy* Sit down there & start talking craps... after that vian went to use their com to surf net, checking her friendster & updating her blog while i sat down there drinking my ice mocha & reading the magazine 'JUICE' =D
Evening time, we took mrt to Marina Bay den took bus to Marina south for our dinner, Steamboat! Vian & I love steamboat, our fav!! Around 7+ 8pm, allan came to find us for awhile. Plan to play arcade after we had our steamboat but VIAN forgot & we took bus back to the MRT station. =\ I alight at raffles place while the rest took the same train! SOBS..... I'm startin to miss them.. hahaha ! <3<3
I had fun being with the girls & allan. They made my day! (:
P/S : Vian, hope everything is going well for you! Seeing you smile i'm happy too !