.Tuesday, February 07, 2006 ' 4:59 AM Y
What have i done wrong? The way i'm being treated is just making me feel so heart aching. Nobody knows how i feel. I know i'm stupid, simple english i don't understand! But sometimes please be more understanding, i sucks at studying. My grades aren't good as you've expected me to get. At times, i do wanted to explain to you wad it means but i don't even noe how to explain to you.... Sigh. I found out that living in this world is just so hard to be. Born in the year of rabbit is good? It might not be fully true. Friends come & go easily. Those who use to be close to me have changed, i did changed quite abit too. But still i treat you guys as friends & wad do i get back in the end? Attitude problem or rumours from 'em. Just a word of 'sorry' can't cure the hurt they've done to me. Cheated/Putting me on planes on me. Gossip/lies to me. I can't trust 'em at all. Seriously i can't. Anyway, Vday just sucks big time to me too! Just leave me alone guys.