<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11778259?origin\x3dhttp://waitinformiracle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, January 10, 2006 ' 11:30 PM Y
Selamat Hari Raya Haji To All My Friends!

Woke up at 7am in the morning & get changed then went out to Kallang meet my group of babes for our netball match. We Strikers Rules! We won the match. The score 14 : 8 ~ Not bad yea? LOLS. It's been quite some time since i've go for the match. Coach have banned me from playing for a few months already due to my hand & feet problems. I know i've got alot of injuries all around me! Thanks to those who've been msgin me asking mi to takecare & askin how am i.. I'm glad to have you guys as my friend. ((: I'll take good care of myself. My foot have not been recovering since last year. I don't know why... I only know that the pain simply can kill me off or make me drop tears when i apply medicine onto it! The feelin is just like so 'HIGH'! HaHa.. Will be resting at home for this few days. I'm lookin forward to Sat! An outing is being organise by st4r. I miss those people in his channel! After his outing, i'll be heading down to MU too. =P

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

name
age
birthday
etc.


SHE WANTSY


your wishes

SCREAM;TALKY

cbox/flashbox/haloscan


BREAKAWAYS;Y

friend
friend
friend
friend

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.