.Sunday, December 25, 2005 ' 2:40 AM Y
MERRY CHRISTMAS! xDIvan & i had MaC Breakfast while the others went to 7-11 & had their maggi!! All of us were so hungry & cold. LOLS. Came home from PS around 10+am. Sunshine, leonard & ivan left earlier to take bus back to their home. After they left, the 3 jokers Canto, louis & bryan starts their stupid acting! I took out my camera & take the shots of their dumb act! LOLS. I just can't stop laughing! Did u noe something!? I laugh till i cried! Can imagine how funny they're!? hahaha! My group of clowns. =X Took quite a number of their pictures. After that we go seperate ways! While i took cab home, Canto took MRT, Louis & Bryan took bus back home!
Thanks guys! Especially to Adrian, Leonard, Louis, Bryan, Ivan, Qingyun & friends, Sunshine & jocy. You all made my xmas a great one! I simply love all of you! *MUACKS*