<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11778259?origin\x3dhttp://waitinformiracle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, December 07, 2005 ' 8:45 AM Y
I've got nothing to say beside DISAPPOINTED WITH SOME PEOPLE & DISAPPOINTMENT. I've lost trust in people, the only person i can trust is myself. I hate people making promises & yet breakin promises at the same time. Making me feeling so disappointed AND STILL i'm lookin forward to it ? But now i'm feeling so upset.

To that person: do you know you're damn KPO! Worse than a girl. Yesh, i put that nick so ? Why do you have to know everything bout it'! HELLO! Am i close to you? Ans: IS NO. I hate a guy who've such character like you. IF i think you're someone i can trust, i would already approach you in MSN! You're always the one irritating me out of nowhere. Do you know why ? Cause you're a guy who loves to HONG around, dat's something i DETEST the MOST! Get it now? So get away from me.

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

name
age
birthday
etc.


SHE WANTSY


your wishes

SCREAM;TALKY

cbox/flashbox/haloscan


BREAKAWAYS;Y

friend
friend
friend
friend

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.