<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11778259?origin\x3dhttp://waitinformiracle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, December 13, 2005 ' 9:11 PM Y
I just don't plan to continue blogging anymore, seems so useless. Once again, i'm feeling damn stress up right now & many things aren't going right. I nid work so dat i'll hav money!!!!! Damn broke now. Can't survive till next week man! Oh man, until now i still got the mood to laugh, kinda crazy right now!! Rusty bday is coming which is this sunday. I miss this guy! LOLs. Many of 'em are jio-in me to go MU this sat. I guess i can't make it. How sad is dat? But still i'm gonna try to make it for the sake of the bday guy! xD This time round the group will be bigger than the usual! *anticipating!*




X'mas is coming, any presents for me!? LOLS.

I'm an emotional lady....

No one can cure me.

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

name
age
birthday
etc.


SHE WANTSY


your wishes

SCREAM;TALKY

cbox/flashbox/haloscan


BREAKAWAYS;Y

friend
friend
friend
friend

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.