<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11778259?origin\x3dhttp://waitinformiracle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, October 06, 2005 ' 3:07 PM Y
Told ben i'll be going to school but end up i'm sleeping at home! HAHA.. OPPS. I don't have the mood to go school. Nowadays the weather is so humid that i don't even wana step out from my house. I've notice that i've gain some weight! SHiT... This is terrible. IM GONNA BURN AWAY ALL MY FATS. BOO.... Tomorrow not gonna go school again, wad for just go there for one pathetic chinese lesson? The timetable just sucks. Anyway im gonna be on a light diet. I know most of you might think i'm crazy when i'm so thin yet i say im F.A.T ? But seriously i'm heavier than i use to be!! No joke! How i wish im like my friend whose waist 24 & her leg is so damn slim... wOo... I envy people who've slim & pretty legs. hUrhUr... Oh well.. ~ I also wana have slim legs!!!!!!!!!!!! HmMmMm.. *im mad*


Tomorrow is Kelvin's 18th Bday but too bad he's in Sabah having his outward bound camp!!
Looking forward to SATURDAY!!!

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

name
age
birthday
etc.


SHE WANTSY


your wishes

SCREAM;TALKY

cbox/flashbox/haloscan


BREAKAWAYS;Y

friend
friend
friend
friend

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.