<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11778259?origin\x3dhttp://waitinformiracle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, October 19, 2005 ' 4:27 PM Y
I'm weird this few days, just ignore me. I don't know what make me changes till

this way. Few reasons ( My Mom, Stress over studies & family problems, My hands

& knee problem, Attitude problem, Moodswing.
) The best situation for me now,

its to stay at home. Another way is to seek for a doctor? Hmm... Ever since i break

down in front of my friends, im totally a changed person. Don't you guys agree? [:

If you want me to say 'sorry' in front of people. Honestly, it's real hard for me to

speak that out from my bloody mouth. Why?! How the . would i know W.H.Y? I

know i just s.u.x kies! I'm sick of everything that happening around me!

I just went mad few mins ago. Suppose to meet up with ben, in the end i didn't

meet up with her. I do miss the mocha & that place. Love to study over there.
I

just don't like to be extra down there.
So now kel is with her. Happy studying eh!

Wana hate/gossip me or whatever up to you all, you all might think it's fine but

to mi i don't feel the same. Frankly speaking, i
hate to go out with couples.

Paiseh!! i know i spoilt both of you the good mood. Anyway now it's time for me to

study alone at home. Tomorrow's O level science practical & now i'm facing alot

of problems that's unsolve!! Hope i can get it thru this round. Wish me luck my

friends. ((: Won't be online. Bye!


loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

name
age
birthday
etc.


SHE WANTSY


your wishes

SCREAM;TALKY

cbox/flashbox/haloscan


BREAKAWAYS;Y

friend
friend
friend
friend

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.