.Monday, September 26, 2005 ' 9:58 PM Y
Just saw my friend's tagboard, there's this few idiotic people posting some stupid & childish things. Talking bout gang stuffs? Oh please, what's da century now! I doubt you haven't been updating yourself. If you dare to tag my friend's tagboard WHY DON'T You dare to type ur BIG NAME out? Who's the humji one.. Yucks. You can't hide away, still can track you down! You really have got nothing better to do finding people problems.. I've never seen such person before with such rude & dumb character. Didn't your parents bring you to school & teach you some manners? To me, i doubt so. Your parents must be wasting their money bringing you to school & stuff. Sigh! I pity you. HAHA!!
Wee... my piggy is back. Wuhaha.. Tomorrow's my prelim again! Sian.. Lastly to mug now.. LOLS! Aiya, shall get back to try & study again. Bye!