.Saturday, September 17, 2005 ' 7:15 PM Y
I'm kinda pissed off,so early my mom woke me up for nothing! I'm suppose to wake up at 9am to study but now what.. She woke me up around 630-7am lidat! Kaoz. Now i feel so sleepy to study! Damnit. Tomorrow i'll be going out the whole day cause my mom ask me to go help out. Grhs!! No time to study tomorrow man. I'm gonna be dead.
Been mugging since 1pm till now.. Edward ask me out for dinner but i rejected. Cause i'm too lazy & tired to go out plus i'm broke~ Don't wana spend money, need to save money to pay my hp bills! Having slight headache, need a break!!! I'm missing my piggy lots <3
Just heard this news.
Missing youth believed to have drowned off Sembawang Sea.
A 17-year-old youth is missing and believed to have drowned off the Sembawang Sea.
The male youth had been fishing near the former Sembawang Sea Sports Centre with his uncle.
The two then swam out to sea.
The youth was later seen struggling in the water but his uncle, who was a distance away, could not reach him in time.
Some members of the public called the police at about 3pm for help.
Police arrived shortly and managed to rescue the uncle, but the youth could not be found.
Naval divers have called off their search due to lack of visibility and they will resume their search on Sunday morning.
Meanwhile, Police Coast Guards are still patrolling the shores.