.Monday, September 05, 2005 ' 9:56 PM Y
I only slept 3hours yet im still so awake. Something is wrong.. Normally after i club so long i would become a piggy that will sleep veri long till evening time i'll den be awake! But today im totally different man, i'm awake at 7+am. Hmmm... Then went out veri early to pay respect to the elders... After that came home to rest all day. Thats all ba..
Thanks to all my friends especially those who've turn up for my celebration at marina bay & who've wished me thru msn, irc, hp, friendster or in whatever ways... I'm real glad that all of you remember my birthday. Thanks for making it happen & thanks for all the blessin.. LOve all of you!!!! xD I'm bless to have you guys as my friends. Friends forever, please do keep in touch yah!! Miss all of you. I'll never forget the day where we had fun. 030905.
I'm quite disappointed with some people too. They dua me on my birthday, i waited for them so long yet they didn't turn up. Please stop lying to me & promising me that you'll come when you all never did. I hate liars like you guys especially those who DUA me. This is wad i get on my 18th BIRTHDAY HUH! Some blame me for not waitin for them at control, they didnt see me & they left.. ISIT MY FAULT ? Are you dat dumb or wad? Wad's HP FOR!? God.. please.. don't give me such dumb excuses! I don't wish to contact you people anymore, just feeling so disappointed, upset & heartbroken.