.Thursday, September 01, 2005 ' 2:33 PM Y
Happy Teachers' Day!
Didn't go back to visit my sec/pri school teachers. I wouldn't want to go back to my sec sch. I hate it to the max though there are some pretti good teachers. Went to had a new hairdo, it turn out so sucky.. The hairdresser cut it wrongly, sigh!My hair is so freaking short now... I miss my long hair. I like the way they dye my hair.. It's nice. I hope my hair grow faster & i believe when it's long it'll look nicer than now! Hees.. Shall not complain anymore its useless, i've alreadi cut it. From now on, i'll be very busy, soon i'll be getting involve with some community things & being a volunteer. SOMEONE sabo me! Anyway it's okay with me. It keeps me busy & i don't mind helping 'em... 1 more day to my bday!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEE U WEEEE ..