.Tuesday, August 16, 2005 ' 12:26 AM Y
Wishin April, Cassandra & Trisha Goodluck in their english oral exams later on..!
Finally, im back to school. But still i didn't attend morning lesson. I attend art lesson only. I just wish that bitch wasn't there! She's so kaopeh! Can't she just mind her own fucking business!!! Man... think she thought that nobody dares to scold her she acting big? FUCK IT MAN! I've said before don't test my temper... You'll never know what will i change to when i'm ANGRY. Art teacher's baby is so adorable!!!! He feed me with his kola bear biscuits.. LOLS. Lovin him to bits... x)
Well well... im so surprise today silliboi called me! He wanted to have a tongue stud, he's too lazy to go so he asked me to help him buy first. Such a lazy boi sia! Anyway, i'm willing to help him buy. Laughs~~~ I'm feeling so tired now.. Take Care! See you.