.Tuesday, August 23, 2005 ' 12:35 AM Y
Went for my art lesson, the baby is so cute! Cassandra said he's heavy.. LOLS! Maybe this small piggy is getting fatter. Had so much fun during the art lesson but when it comes to drawing the biscuits, we all are dead. I just don't like to draw that!!! It simply just not the type of things i wana draw. See until my eyes gonna pop out anytime. Anyway tomorrow won't be turning up for lesson. Science teacher won't be around so forget about going. I hate chinese teacher, she saw me in the office! I'm just so pak jiao that i didn't notice she's there, so went in. Somehow she talked to me like those farking attitude tone which i hate it alot!!!
Suppose to meet up with boy but he's quite far from me. So i decide to go home first. Who knows i reached home he message me said he reached the MRT liao! Ahh.. Miss it again. Oh well, nevermind. Now i finally know the reason & i'm glad he's being honest with me. Hope this continue to be this way & never end... Love you.