.Friday, August 19, 2005 ' 12:36 PM Y
Busy the whole day, early morning went to pray ancestor. Then afternoon checkup + xray. Hope everything will be alright. Then back to pray ancestor till night time then i'll be home.. Missing my boy.. =) I'm so tired yet i couldn't sleep!!!! Damn... I'm freaking worried about my check up later on! HurHur.. Smsed with my boy for a while. I realised he has changed to the better side. I'm loving him more than before. Now i believe miracles do happen in this world =) Just that we've to wait. Alright time for me to go for check up *scared* Bye!
Just came back, damn tired after busying the whole day long. Ma boy wanted to meet me but i'm too busy. Sigh. Nevermind next time then meet him. xP My mom is gonna force me to go & see doctor tomorrow!!! DAMN... So afraid. Fook...