.Thursday, July 14, 2005 ' 10:50 AM Y
I don't understand why i go school when i don't even attend the lesson. LoLs. Lame hur. I'm so full now after eating the chicken rice. *yummi* It seems so hard to ask friends out. Different schedule! Sigh. wonder when then im able to meet up with my girls & sistas.. Maybe on my bdae? Looking forward to that day!!! Later its my cousin graduation day.. so envious of him! When will it be my turn? I wanna be like them... all with a high education/cert. Good job, good pay. (: Time for me to get a rest, later maybe meeting up with qy to town again. xD
I wana change my blogskin but can't decide what blogskin should i use..honestly there isn't any blogskin i really love. Nothing special. Hmm.. im lazy to read up the code & design on my own.. Should i change my blogskin? tAg please! =)