.Sunday, July 03, 2005 ' 6:04 PM Y
I AM FEELING SO MAD!!!! MAD TILL I BREAK TWO RULERS & WHEN I DRINK I BITE ONTO THE GLASS TILL IT BREAKS! I USE MY FIST TO HIT THE WALL TILL NOW MY HAND IS REDDISH COLOUR!! HAPPY NOW!? HAO XING MEI HAO BAO! I HATE MY LIFE TO THE MAX.Al'rite..now i've calm down & feelin better. I don't wish to speak to her anymore. Once we speak, we sure quarrel. I had enough of it. I HATE PIMPLES. OHGOD.. its making my face feeling damn itchy!! SIGH. I'm busy with my working stuff until i forget its time to sleep but i still have some more to continue shall finish it up first. Thanks kelvin for reminding me. LOLS. Tomorrow is monday.. which is monday blues~! Hurhur... Nevermind i've got those gurls & dudes to entertain me throughout the lesson. Blah.. Now almost everyone around me are into r/s unlike me until now im still single LOLS. Sometimes might think of looking for one cause at times i feel lonely. But now i still think its better to concentrate fully on my Os first. After this few months, i've been use to the single lifehood. After my Os den find aren't too late either. Just gonna choose the right one (: Waiting For Miracle... Waiting for the one & only one...