<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11778259?origin\x3dhttp://waitinformiracle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, July 07, 2005 ' 12:29 AM Y
Didn;t go school today! I'm just too tired to go then overslept. At home slack the whole day... I hurt my finger today due to some stupid stuff happen. It cuts my finger kinda deep & bleed alot. Anyway im use to it, doesn't feel any pain. Even didn't notice it bleed till my friend scream at me. HAHA... If i had enough money i would go club with my friend tomorrow at indochine but too bad i can't. Sorry buddy!! Next time alrite? :) Sat, hope more people will turn up to go clubbing together, i miss all of them!! AH!!! Many pimples are poping out from my face! Gosh... dats so ugly. My face is feeling so itchy! I HATE PIMPLES!!! Next tuesday will be my O level chinese oral, im getting more n more nervous as time goes by. Okay, now its time for superstar result!!!! We shall see who's the one will go for the next round.. Hope derrick, lijun & jiali gets in!

I can't believe those people i mention -derrick, lijun, jiali- they're OUT.. ITS JUST SO UNFAIR!!! REALLY UNFAIR! They're so much MUCH MUCH better than those people who are in the competition. Junyang goes to the semifinal round, im not surprise. He's real good but why the other 3 people who score higher & they're out? HOW MUCH I WISH F1 GOES OUT! I HATE HER FACE, ACTING CUTE! *YUCKS* She forget her lyrics yet she's still in! DAMN UNFAIR CAN!! I'm so unsatisfied with the result! I'm not the only one who's not satisified with the result, other people think so too. It's real too much.

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

name
age
birthday
etc.


SHE WANTSY


your wishes

SCREAM;TALKY

cbox/flashbox/haloscan


BREAKAWAYS;Y

friend
friend
friend
friend

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.