.Tuesday, July 12, 2005 ' 12:33 AM Y
Back from oral, i think i've done it quite badly. I fumble alot & too nervous. Kept saying the wrong words or stuck at there. I'm so stress till i'm breathless most of the time.
Now i'm having fever & headache! Can you stop telling me bout pubs.. i've no interest.
Do you know that you're making me more & more stressful by complaining bout all the stuff!? I can't possibly be listening to all that nonsense everytime.. I've been enduring since JAN till now! I WISH I COULD BE LIKE UR AGE BUT IM STILL WAITING FOR IT CAN!! DO U TINK I WANA BORN IN THAT MONTH ? Everytime you said u wana go here/there, did u ever think about how i feel !?! NO RITE. I felt kinda upset.. you all can go to the places where is much more fun than those places i go but i cannot! CAN YOU JUST STOP IT PLEASE FOR THE MOMENT!! I DONT LIKE IT! SOON YOU'll ME DRIVING ME CRAZY! NOW IM FEELING THAT WAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! @!@!$$#^^(*&)(*^($&%$