.Thursday, June 02, 2005 ' 12:06 PM Y
Yesh.. ive got
dumb attitude.. so does everyone including u. Everyday complaining.. u don't find it fan.. i find it fan. Complaining is fine but do you have to scold vulgar all the TIMES.. its like you're complaining & scolding me at the same time. My
dumb attitude all thanks to you... You can't stand
my attitude so can't i. I tried enduring since the first time i noe u. It's just so hard to make you smile when going out with u. I'm just
feeling so damn stress. I dont wana say so much into details.. perhaps you dont notice
thats someting, sometimes people couldnt take it. My
attitude wasnt this way in the first place.. it did get better but now due to so much
freaking stuff happens. I just dont like people to get into the things when it doesnt involve them!!!! GRHS. Pissed me off.
Dats me with my DUMB ATTITUDE KIES!