.Friday, June 24, 2005 ' 10:00 AM Y
Didn't turn up for science practical today. Im just feeling so tired to go. Today school lesson was so fucktup one. English lesson, we're drawing pictures. Damn stupid things. Chinese lesson, chinese teacher were throwing temper at us! Wtfook sia.. im so pissed off. She just sucks. School getting more & more pathetic! Now already going to july yet they're telling us all the rules & going through the handbook? LAME. I just couldn't stand it.
Came home get changed & went town to meet up with qingyun & mui. Walking to Cine met some 'kids' walking damn slow in front so yea i said 'hao gou bu dan lu'(good dogs don't block the way) After that i said 'excuse me' Then walk. I've no idea wad's wrong with the bitch. She & her friends SLANG & said '
wow, so oriental ' WTH? I just feel like whacking them. I turn & glare at them till i went down to food court. At cine, Mui bought a pink specs after that we went HMV took neoprint. HaHa so fun... Then we went to far east shop around & walk back to PS. Qingyun left first den mui & i wanted to watch 'Initial D' at PS but was full so went to marina sq for the movie. The show was quite exciting & nice. Racing.. dats cool! Love the show alot. Jay & edison are so cute & handsome!! Time to rest. TaTA~!