.Wednesday, June 22, 2005 ' 2:19 PM Y
Didn't turn up for lesson. I'm just getting so bored with the english lesson. Just finished watching the VCD 'tiramisu'. It's a real touching show. Love it alot.. (= It's been sometime since i ate the tiramisu.. gonna get it someday! *umm..* Gonna get my artpiece done..
I've watched the project superstar, today weiyang's performance wasn't a good one..im quite disappointed & heartache. I had no idea when did the guy weijian & sebastian out from the competition. Why i don't get to see them in there? Did i miss any of the show? Sigh... i miss them.
I hate those people who call me 'char bor' its rude do you guys noe dat? When im moody or pissed off, i hope you guys get away, get lost! If you message me at that moment, i'll just reply you with my rude tone! Understood? I don't care bout' it. IM RUDE IM ATTITUDE, I LIKE IT. WHO THE F* DO U THINK U'RE TO SAY ME?! (6)