.Tuesday, June 21, 2005 ' 7:17 PM Y
Actually today i dont have to get out from my house to school so early, but my mom drag me out from the house & for the first time she drove me to school due to rainy day. I'm still worried for my mom's sickness, hoping she could recover asap! When i reached school, saw my english teacher in class.. didn't know wad's going wrong. In the end, she announce that maths teacher is on MC & so today have to combine class.. Dats so lame.. the class is so crowded!! But i enjoyed the lesson when we having combine class. So much fun with my bitches. LOLS. Well, get back my results. I pass my english, chinese & art. Others fail. *lol* Art lesson was kinda tiring & i kinda destroyed the pictures i drew. =\ My art teacher said that i seems to have grown a little bit taller.. Woohoo.. i hope thats something true? HeeHee. I left earlier cause wana come home to look after my mom. Today came home from school, i start doing my homework till now i'm still doing.. I'm so happy that tomorrow im not gonna go school.. haha.. Time to continue with my h/w. See ya around.