<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11778259?origin\x3dhttp://waitinformiracle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, May 04, 2005 ' 10:53 AM Y
Today's english lesson was kinda bored. Friday till tuesday i didn't go school. haha... Wad a long holiday i had for myself. Went back school today find it so bored. Anatasia is sick & Farhana too. I sat between the two of them, can imagine both of them having flu & cough? Oh my.. Hope i won't kana from them. *choy* I just dislike farhana to sit beside me.. she would ask me alot of question.. like art exam things, told her what exactly she have to do & she was like " huh really arh? " when i tell her she just don't seems to believe what for she wana ask me? Kaos. Oh ya! Today she also asked me "you got bf arh?" I replied no. She said 'until now still no bf?' Hey gal, i've got bf or not does it concern about it & i'm not close with you. I agree i'm not pretty thats y i don't have bf unlike you have. So what if you have bf? Hmm.... After english lesson, went back home. Recall back, i only attended geography class for 2-4 times? LOLS. Who cares.... I miss da silly blur boi.. he's still da one in my ("v"). It just seems like no one could replace him. Don't know why... Perhaps just love him too deep? Haa.. IMU~

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

name
age
birthday
etc.


SHE WANTSY


your wishes

SCREAM;TALKY

cbox/flashbox/haloscan


BREAKAWAYS;Y

friend
friend
friend
friend

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.