.Thursday, May 26, 2005 ' 10:38 PM Y
Finally im left with emaths paper2 tomorrow which is my last exam paper. Without looking at the results i know i've done it badly. I'm not lying.. because of my sick i just couldn't concentrate with all da papers. Not finding any excuses! My headache aren't gettin any better.. don't know wad's wrong. Today physic paper is easy but we didn't study hard enough so there goes my physic & chemistry.. I'm really gonna study everyday & shall play com less. I wan my result to be good by the end of this year. =)
Sometimes just wondering.. why mom loves to scold & nag when ive recover from sick? When i recovered i start throwing temper especially when she NAGS! I know what im doing kies! I M NO LONGER A SMALL KID! At times, i do hate her more than LOVE. Honestly said, YES i don't feel like taking O level once again.. even mid year exam i dont take it seriously enough besides art & english. Chinese totally make me disappointed & so fark tup!! Been mugging at books for days even im damn sick. People sick can dun go for midyear but mi leh? CANT.. SIGH!!!! Wad a life? Even if my mom is crying, i don't feel anything.. not even sad or wadsoever.. Heartless? Whatever you guys wana think. Thats me.. Don't like it? Get lost lor.. Do you think i give a damn? NO.
Remember i hate people who nags non stop & always repeating the same freaking things! It pissed me off easily.. don't get over the limit or else i'll giving you faces regardless who you are!! People closest to me, i dare to scold & shout at them why i don't dare to do to you? Wanna try it? Hope you better d.o.n't =]