.Friday, May 20, 2005 ' 3:20 AM Y
Finally im back to school. Didn't attend english lesson cause i'm late & too sick to attend so yea.. went to kopitiam meet up with ana slack. Till chinese period than go. During chinese lesson, me, cass & cythnia fall asleep. LOLS. We just fall asleep as she keep nagging. Soon..lesson ends & when im walking out from the class teacher stop me ask me why i never attend lesson. I didnt even wana look at her & look at the wall saying "sick la" I HATE EU, understand? Just had my science practical exam, needs alot of thinking. After my exams, came back home straight to rest...just feeling so tired. For this few months might not be going to clubbing anymore due to me & babe not free. Our timing clash.. so yea.. gonna give it a miss.
Quite pissed off today, mom saying all those bad stuff to me again! I HATE IT U NOE HOW I FEEL WHENEVER U SAY THAT OR NOT!!! Also had some unhappy stuffs happen btw bro & his gf & me. I had told you, you better don't do anything or else i'll give you faces too. Don't believe rite? See what you've done now.. making everyone of us so paiseh to one another. I'm this type of person, told you better don't do anything .. don't listen now what? Nothing can make it back like in the past now. Now sad over what you've done its too late.. I'm not sad or anything at all. Dats it!